Wanna know what's been going on at SARCRAFT this past month?
- We are embarking on a new construction campaign! Our tarp shelter was destroyed during the snowstorm… it served us well, but it’s time for bigger and better things. A very generous member of the SARCRAFT family has donated a plethora of construction materials, and we plan to put it all to good use. We are in the process of building a new instructional area, a place to permanently store class items, and even a latrine. When you come back in January, expect to see a lot of new things.
- Our final course of 2017 was a huge success. Sunday Afternoon Bushcraft – Improvised Stoves turned out even cooler (hotter?) than we’d imagined. We had a great turnout and everyone involved had a great time. We especially want to thank Pokey Burnett and family for driving all the way from Spartanburg, SC to join us!
- Our very first partnership with our friends at New Life Solutions International was a great success as well! First Aid for the Outdoor Enthusiast was incredibly informative in addition to being a great time… especially that final skill drill, right? (If you know, you know.) We look forward to working with New Life again in the future – look for another First Aid partnership with them in March.
- Speaking of partnerships, we are proud to announce our first seminar hosted by TruPrep Preparedness Store in Marietta. Mark your calendars for Sunday, January 29th – we will be teaching a FREE seminar titled “Choosing the Right Knife For You” from 2pm-5pm.
- Other than that, December has been a busy month – gathering resources, building, preparing lesson plans, and more. We look forward to taking a few days off to spend with our families, just like we hope you’re doing. We’re stoked to get back in the game and start teaching again – January is full of some exciting courses, including one we’ve never offered before. Check them out at sarcraft.com/course-schedule/, and we hope to see you soon! Merry Christmas!